lordroba dev corner

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Version 1.002!

I was hoping to post an update about 3 months ago, but school and work got in the way. The good thing though is that I've decided to include a new build. Since I haven't had time to work on the game, it only includes the features I've talked about so far.

Now that summer is here, I plan to work and update the game far more often so I've decided to release this build to get feedback before I start adding more features and changing stuff around.

Here's the link: Download


Here are the controls:
  • arrow keys to move
  • 'c' to accept/start/attack/talk
  • 'x' to cancel
  • W,A,S,D for changing direction without moving
  • TAB to toggle targeting
  • '1' to use ice spell
  • '2' to use potion
  • '[' or ']' to pickup loot (must be within range)
Btw, if you want to use the ice spell on the enemy, you have to target them and then press '1'. You can also try freezing water and walking across the ice(no targeting required)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • awesome game! keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next release. There is a glitch you might want to fix with the magic though. When you're targeting an enemy and you're out of range, it still uses up magic when you press the button.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:54 AM  

  • Broken Link!!!

    By Blogger AgnivohNeb, at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home